We are looking for the “right energized inside sales associate” who is motivated to sell, able to multi-task, and focused on providing the best service to our customers.
In this position you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Listening to and clarifying customer requests; identifying automotive parts; offering and explaining alternative solutions
- Capture and completing all sales in a fast pace environment
- Organized, display good customer service, and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication with customer service and follow up
- Ability to operate sales/inventory system
- Notify manager of any customers concerns
- Knowledge of automotive parts
Skills and Qualifications
- Computer Knowledge (able to source well using the internet)
- Customer Service
- Self Confidence
- Team Player
- Selling new and aftermarket auto parts, face to face and over the phone.
- Sourcing out of stock parts from established suppliers.
- Building relationships with repeat business to business customers
- Receive inbound phone calls, complete order and address customer issues with professionalism.
- Using advanced sales skills to overcome objections and close sales.
- Contribute to company growth
- Bi-lingual would be a plus *
We offer a competitive pay rate and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; IRA Retirement; and Paid Time Off.